Mr. Giorgi's 2026-2027 Blog

A class guide

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

AI companies have had 'tens of thousands' of potential safety incidents; Trump's AI (SI) Event; AI increases Hospital Costs; Keynes on AI; Will it make your brain lazy?

 AI companies have had 'tens of thousands' of potential safety incidents: report

OpenAI Ignored Employees’ Warnings About Safely Testing A.I. Models - The New York Times

Related: 

At A.I. Event, Trump Asks Meta, OpenAI and Microsoft to Make Safety Decisions Themselves - The New York Times

How Meta Uses A.I. Data Centers to Avoid Billions in Federal Taxes - The New York Times

DeepSeek and Huawei Target a Key Source of Nvidia’s A.I. Dominance - The New York Times

Battle of Hospital A.I. vs. Insurer A.I. Is Pushing Medical Costs Higher - The New York Times

Opinion | What Would John Maynard Keynes Say About A.I.? The Keynes Bot Told Us. - The New York Times

Will A.I. Make Your Brain Lazy? - The New York Times



Posted by NHS Lion's Tale at 12:45 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Featured Post

What is the Unitary Executive? Some sources for possible policies: Heritage Foundation's Project 2025 keeps coming up this election. What is it?...And what is the America First Policy Institute?

  Project 2025 keeps coming up this election. What is it? : 2024 Election results: Trump wins 2024 election after taking Wisconsin : NPR Tru...

Important Links

  • AP Literature Schedule
  • English 10H
  • Journalism Schedule
  • Yearbook Design
  • Morning Briefing
  • The Lion's Tale Substack-New Stories Every Week
  • Gold Rush
  • The Lion's Tale
  • Vote.gov
  • Our World in Data
  • Fact Check Websites
  • Open Secrets (Who $$$ to influence your life?)
  • YouTube Audio Library
  • Free Video Clips
  • Royalty Free Sound Clips
  • DPI Converter
  • RGB to CMYK Converter
  • Wade Millward writing/editing for CRN
  • Mallory Shelbourne writing for USNI
  • Journalism Pass Form
  • Journalism Pass list

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.